Carers Day Out, Tuesday 18th October 2016, Redfern Community Centre
Carers Day Out - Sydney
Anyone caring for a family member or friend is invited to join Carers NSW at Carers Day Out for a free day of wellness and relaxation, information and advice, a delicious BBQ lunch and lots more.
Where: Redfern Community Centre, 29-53 Hugo Street, Redfern NSW 2016
When: Tuesday 18 October 2016, 10.00am - 2.00pm
On the day:
- Pampering and relaxation – complimentary massages, mini manicures and express hair styling
- Health and wellbeing – Free hearing checks (Hearing Australia), Know Your Bones assessments (Osteoporosis Australia) and health checks (Nurses on Wheels)
- Crafts and hobbies – Gardening workshops (City of Sydney) and art workshops (Museum of Contemporary Art Australia)
- Mindfulness and wellness – Silent meditation, tai chi and yoga
- Delicious food – Free BBQ lunch by Rapid Relief Team and sweet treats from My Kitchen Rules finalists, Vikki and Helena Moursellas
Transport: Parking is limited in the Redfern area and travelling by public transport is highly recommended. A free accessible shuttlebus will run between Central Station and Redfern Community Centre throughout the day.
To find out more or to book a place on the shuttle bus, please contact the Communications team on [email protected].
This event is brought to you in partnership with City of Sydney, Hesta, Mudgin-Gal, Museum of Contemporary Art Australia and Rapid Relief Team.