Chats with Matt - dates announced for 2017
The together program has announced the dates for the monthly tele-meeting for facilitators of together carer support groups for 2017. The 'support group for the facilitator' will meet on the fourth Tuesday of every month, starting Tuesday 28th February.
Facilitator tele-meetings provide opportunities for:
- Sharing of new together network information.
- Discussing and brainstorming ideas to overcome group challenges.
- Support group facilitator debriefing.
- Support group promotion and networking.
- Peer support from other carers support group facilitators around NSW.
Click here to download the latest flyer.
Fourth Tuesday of each month; 10am - 11am, 2017.
- February 28th
- March 28th
- April 26th (Wednesday)
- May 23rd
- June 27th
For more information on education and training offered by the together program click here.