The together program runs monthly tele-meetings for facilitators of carer support groups. These tele-meetings have allowed members to talk openly about the facilitation of their groups and discuss ways to overcome group challenges. The peer support from other carer support group facilitators has been great, with participants calling in from all corners of the state, from Albury and Wagga, to Dubbo and Broken Hill, and all the way up to Tweed Heads.
Facilitator tele-meetings provide opportunities for:
• Sharing of new together network information.
• Discussing and brainstorming ideas to overcome group challenges.
• Support group facilitator debriefing.
• Support group promotion and networking.
• Peer support from other carers support group facilitators around NSW.
Click here to download the latest flyer.
Upcoming times and dates:
1pm – 2:30pm Wed 22nd October 2014
10am- 11:30am Thu 23rd October 2014
1pm – 2:30pm Tue 18th November 2014